A rich, eclectic flavor profile, The Sacred Chao terpene cocktail is sweet, sour, and herbal with light, chocolate bitters and Terpinolene terpenes.
- Tastes Like: Rich mix of sweet, herbal citrus and chocolate bitters.
- Terpenes: Terpinolene
- Terpinolene Aroma: Herbal with sweet notes of pine and citrus.
- 2 oz rum
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz Orgeat
- 1/4 oz Ancho Reyes Liqueur
- 1-2 drops terpinolene terpene
- 2-3 dashes Aztec Chocolate bitters
- Lime wheel & mint sprig for garnish
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 10-12 seconds.
- Strain into a double old-fashioned glass over ice.
- Garnish with lime wheel and a mint sprig. Cheers!
Disclaimer: Though isolated terpenes don’t contain THC or CBD, they’re still very potent and should be used carefully. When making your cocktail, use only 1-2 drops per 8 oz.
Think of terpenes as even purer forms of essential oils. They’re compounds found in cannabis and many other plants, and they’re responsible for their aromas, flavors, and physiological effects.