Sweet and sour with honey and citrus, The Original Snub terpene cocktail might seem delicate, but it packs a flavorful punch with Limonene and Alpha-pinene terpenes.
- Tastes Like: Citrusy sweet with a hint of pine.
- Terpenes: Alpha-Pinene, Limonene
- Alpha-Pinene Aroma: Woody with notes of pine and cedarwood.
- Limonene Aroma: Fresh and sweet with lemon peel notes.
- 1 1/2 oz bourbon
- 3/4 oz Lillet blanc
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz orange juice
- 1/2 oz honey syrup*
- 2-3 drops limonene terpene
- 1 drop alpha-pinene terpene
- Orange peel for garnish
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 10-12 seconds.
- Strain into a double old-fashioned glass over ice.
- Garnish with an orange peel. Cheers!
*Honey syrup: Combine 2 parts honey to 1 part hot water (2:1) in a sauce pan. Stir until combined. Let cool, and store in a glass container in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
Disclaimer: Though isolated terpenes don’t contain THC or CBD, they’re still very potent and should be used carefully. When making your cocktail, use only 1-2 drops per 8 oz.
Think of terpenes as even purer forms of essential oils. They’re compounds found in cannabis and many other plants, and they’re responsible for their aromas, flavors, and physiological effects.