A tropical paradise with pineapple and lime, The Goddess terpene cocktail is rooted in the natural world with fresh mint leaves and earthy Myrcene terpenes.
- Tastes Like: Tropical, fruity, and minty with subtle peppery, earthy notes.
- Terpene: Myrcene
- Myrcene Aroma: Earthy with fruity, clove-like notes.
- 2 oz aged rum
- 1 oz lime juice
- 3/4 oz pineapple gomme (Small Hand Foods)
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 2-3 drops myrcene terpene
- Top with soda water
- Pineapple wedge and mint sprig for garnish
- Gently press mint leaves at the bottom of a Collins glass.
- Combine other ingredients, except for soda, into Collins glass.
- Fill glass with ice and top with soda water.
- Gently stir to combine and move leaves throughout.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge and a mint sprig. Cheers!
Disclaimer: Though isolated terpenes don’t contain THC or CBD, they’re still very potent and should be used carefully. When making your cocktail, use only 1-2 drops per 8 oz.
Think of terpenes as even purer forms of essential oils. They’re compounds found in cannabis and many other plants, and they’re responsible for their aromas, flavors, and physiological effects.