A tropical paradise with pineapple and lime, The Goddess terpene cocktail is rooted in the natural world with fresh mint leaves and earthy Myrcene terpenes.
- Tastes Like: Tropical, fruity, and minty with subtle peppery, earthy notes.
- Terpene: Myrcene
- Myrcene Aroma: Earthy with fruity, clove-like notes.
- 2 oz aged rum
- 1 oz lime juice
- 3/4 oz pineapple gomme (Small Hand Foods)
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 2-3 drops myrcene terpene
- Top with soda water
- Pineapple wedge and mint sprig for garnish
- Gently press mint leaves at the bottom of a Collins glass.
- Combine other ingredients, except for soda, into Collins glass.
- Fill glass with ice and top with soda water.
- Gently stir to combine and move leaves throughout.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge and a mint sprig. Cheers!
Disclaimer: Though isolated terpenes don’t contain THC or CBD, they’re still very potent and should be used carefully. When making your cocktail, use only 1-2 drops per 8 oz.
Think of terpenes as even purer forms of essential oils. They’re compounds found in cannabis and many other plants, and they’re responsible for their aromas, flavors, and physiological effects.
Myrcene is an earthy, musky terpene with a fruity, grape-like aroma, and notes of clove. Myrcene is abundantly present in cannabis (in some modern cultivars it forms 65% of the terpene profile). It is also found in basil, bay leaves, mangos, lemongrass, and hops.