Delicately floral with a bubbly lemon twist, our Pineal Gland terpene cocktail awakens your senses with refreshing citrus and calming Linalool terpenes.
- Tastes Like: Sweet and sour, floral with subtle spicy notes.
- Terpenes: Linalool
- Linalool Aroma: Floral (lavender) with spicy notes.
- 1 oz gin or vodka
- 1/2 oz elderberry liqueur
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup*
- 2-3 drops linalool terpene
- Top with Prosecco
- Lemon twist or dried lavender for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except Prosecco, into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 10-12 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe or goblet.
- Top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with lemon twist or dried lavender. Cheers!
Disclaimer: Though isolated terpenes don’t contain THC or CBD, they’re still very potent and should be used carefully. When making your cocktail, use only 1-2 drops per 8 oz.
Think of terpenes as even purer forms of essential oils. They’re compounds found in cannabis and many other plants, and they’re responsible for their aromas, flavors, and physiological effects.