Stoic and refined, our Mr. Crowley terpene cocktail keeps it real with rye, cinnamon, bitters, and woody, herbal aromas from Alpha-pinene and Terpinolene terpenes.
- Tastes Like: Woody and herbal with notes of cinnamon, pine, and rosemary.
- Terpenes: Alpha-Pinene, Terpinolene
- Alpha-Pinene Aroma: Woody with notes of pine and cedarwood.
- Terpinolene Aroma: Herbal with sweet notes of pine and citrus.
- 2 oz rye
- 1/4 oz cinnamon syrup*
- 3-4 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 drop alpha-pinene terpene
- 1 drop terpinolene terpene
- Orange peel & rosemary sprig for garnish
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Stir for 20-30 seconds.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass over a big ice cube.
- Garnish with orange peel and rosemary. Cheers!
*Cinnamon syrup: Measure 2 parts sugar to 1 part water (2:1) in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Add 4 cinnamon sticks (ratio is 2:1 to sugar). Let cool and sit overnight. Then, strain out cinnamon sticks and store in a glass container in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
Disclaimer: Though isolated terpenes don’t contain THC or CBD, they’re still very potent and should be used carefully. When making your cocktail, use only 1-2 drops per 8 oz.
Think of terpenes as even purer forms of essential oils. They’re compounds found in cannabis and many other plants, and they’re responsible for their aromas, flavors, and physiological effects.